BIS Research, a leading global B2B market intelligence and consulting company, has announced exciting promotions on its market intelligence reports, valid till June 30th, 2023. These promotions are aimed at making BIS Research reports more accessible to clients worldwide.
Standard discounts are now available on all BIS Research reports. Clients can enjoy a 15% discount on 1-3 user license and a 20% discount on an enterprise license. Colleges and Universities can avail themselves of a maximum discount of 30% on 1-3 user license and 40% on an Enterprise License.
Additionally, customers can take advantage of bundle pricing if they are interested in purchasing more than one BIS Research report. Any two reports are priced at US$ 7,500 for 1-3 user license and US$ 10,000 for an enterprise license. Any three reports are priced at US$ 10,500 for 1-3 user license and US$ 12,500 for an enterprise license. Any five reports are priced at US$ 14,500 for 1-3 user license and US$ 17,000 for an enterprise license.
About BIS Research
USP of BIS Research lies in offering market estimations based on secondary research data, which is then validated by industry leaders and other stakeholders via primary research.
One of the key highlights of BIS market intelligence solutions is the incorporation of the Deep Tech M-A-P™ approach, i.e., market, application, and product, within the syndicated and custom research projects. Deep Tech M-A-P™ includes:
- Market: The market section covers four key aspects, namely industry overview, business dynamics, competitive benchmarking, and company profiles, helping the readers take a confident decision on the market entry, expansion, or exit in specific countries, regions, or globally.
- Application: Within its research solutions, BIS provides an in-depth analysis of each product and technology and of their use cases and user types. The process, ultimately, brings out the best and most impactful of insights, along with detailed market estimations and forecasts.
- Product: Herein, the product is a generic term, which could include products, parts, materials, technologies, or combinations thereof. Companies looking to drive an innovative agenda need information about product definitions, demand analysis, technology benchmarking and roadmaps, patents, as well as pricing analysis. All of these types of information, and more, are available in BIS research studies at a level of depth, which makes it highly actionable.
Why Choose BIS Research?
BIS Research has positioned itself as a prominent global B2B market intelligence and consulting company which:
- has a unique positioning through targeted high growth, niche markets, and Deep Technologies
- successfully caters to the research-based requirements of Fortune 2000 companies and start-ups
- has experienced and motivated team of analysts and SMEs tracking developments across industry verticals
- offers a 360-degree view of the market based on applications, regulatory, and business model
- has proven expertise in providing actionable business insights across the lifecycle of a product and a technology
- applies a robust, rigorous, and proven methodology collated with analysis from market experts and key opinion leaders to provide detailed market intelligence