Organizations can now get access to 300+ reports in the Healthcare and Life Sciences Industry via subscription to InsightMonk
Key Areas Covered by BIS Research for the Healthcare and Life Sciences include:
- Liquid Biopsy Market
- S. Solid Tumor Testing Market
- MRD Testing Market
Life Sciences & Biopharma
- Microbiome Therapeutics Market
- Nucleic Acid Therapeutics CDMO Market
- Global NIPT Market
Robotics & Imaging
- Laparoscopy and Endoscopy Devices Market
- Global OR Integration Systems Market
- Global Minimally Invasive Surgical Systems Market
- Positive Airway Pressure Devices Market
- ENT Devices Market
- Next-Generation Oncology Devices and Solutions Market
- Global Digital Biomarkers Market
- Global Digital Biomanufacturing Market
- Global OR Management Solutions Market
With the Gold Subscription, available on a quarterly or annual basis, clients benefit from:
- Access to Healthcare and Life Sciences Reports (one sector)
- 20 plus new analyst Reports
- Unlimited Company Profiles
- Unlimited Executive Insights
- Unlimited Public Search
About BIS Research
USP of BIS Research lies in offering market estimations based on secondary research data, which is then validated by industry leaders and other stakeholders via primary research.
One of the key highlights of BIS market intelligence solutions is the incorporation of the Deep Tech M-A-P™ approach, i.e., market, application, and product, within the syndicated and custom research projects. Deep Tech M-A-P™ includes:
- Market: The market section covers four key aspects, namely industry overview, business dynamics, competitive benchmarking, and company profiles, helping the readers take a confident decision on the market entry, expansion, or exit in specific countries, regions, or globally.
- Application: Within its research solutions, BIS provides an in-depth analysis of each product and technology and of their use cases and user types. The process, ultimately, brings out the best and most impactful of insights, along with detailed market estimations and forecasts.
- Product: Herein, the product is a generic term, which could include products, parts, materials, technologies, or combinations thereof. Companies looking to drive an innovative agenda need information about product definitions, demand analysis, technology benchmarking and roadmaps, patents, as well as pricing analysis. All of these types of information, and more, are available in BIS research studies at a level of depth, which makes it highly actionable.
To schedule a demo, contact IMEA I Insight Middle East and Africa team at [email protected]