The global geospatial imagery analytics market is estimated to reach $32.78 billion in 2032, reveals the premium market intelligence study by BIS Research. The study also highlights that the market is set to witness a CAGR of 2.90% during the forecast period 2022-2032.
The geospatial imagery analytics market is expected to have significant growth during the forecast period 2022-2032. The factors attributing to the growth of the market include the rise in the adoption of emerging technologies, increasing demand for small satellites, and the overall growth of the geospatial industry.
USP of the Report
• A dedicated section focusing on the futuristic trends adopted by the key players operating in the global geospatial imagery analytics market
• A dedicated section on growth opportunities and recommendations
• A qualitative and quantitative analysis of the geospatial imagery market based on the application at the regional and country-level granularity by application segments
According to Arunkumar Sampathkumar, Principal Analyst, BIS Research, “The rising demand for geospatial imagery analytical services across multiple industries such as environmental monitoring, agriculture, energy, defense, business intelligence, finance, construction and infrastructure, and oil and gas will drive business opportunities for the key players in the geospatial imagery analytics market. Hence, the market is expected to grow significantly during the forecast period 2022-2032.”
Key Companies Operating in The Market
Key players in the global geospatial imagery analytics market analyzed and profiled in the study involve geospatial solutions providers. Moreover, a detailed competitive benchmarking of the players operating in the global geospatial imagery analytics market has been done to help the reader understand how players stack against each other, presenting a clear market landscape. Additionally, comprehensive competitive strategies such as contracts, partnerships, agreements, acquisitions, and collaborations will aid the reader in understanding the untapped revenue pockets in the market.
The key players profiled in the report include BlackSky Technology Inc., Capella Space, Descartes Labs, Inc. (Antarctica Capital, LLC), EagleView Technologies, Inc., Esri, GHGSat Inc., KSAT, L3Harris Technologies, Inc., Maxar Technologies Inc., MDA Ltd., Planet Labs PBC, Satellogic, Spire Global, Inc., TomTom N.V., and VETRO, Inc.
Key Questions Answered in the Report
• What are the futuristic trends in the geospatial imagery analytics market, and how is the market expected to change over the forecast period 2022-2032?
• What are the key drivers and challenges faced by the companies that are currently working in the geospatial imagery analytics market?
• How is the market expected to grow during the forecast period 2022-2032?
• What are the opportunities for companies to expand their businesses in the geospatial imagery analytics market?
• Which region is expected to be leading the geospatial imagery analytics market by 2032?
• What are the key developmental strategies implemented by the key players to sustain in this highly competitive market?
• What is the current and future revenue scenario of the geospatial imagery analytics market?
For more information about the report, click here.